We are presenting our Airbus H125 with Garmin Glass Cockpit to the public for the first time. Come and see or test fly our latest development! Loft Dynamics is exhibiting the unique VR Glass Cockpit with Garmin GTN650 and G500H TXi, containing the full functionality of the original Garmin software. For the first time, these avionics can be operated in VR intuitively, just like in reality. All this is presented in the proven Loft Dynamics simulator layout including 6DoF motion system. Try it out! Fly Virtual. Train Real.
Learn at our booth about the latest advancements:
- The Airbus H125 with Garmin Glass GTN650, G500H TXi Cockpit
- Newly available high resolution Swiss and US sceneries with area-wide 3D buildings and trees
- Development status of the Airbus H145 Simulator
- Our Comprehensive Customer Service
- The experiences of executing entire License- and Operator Proficiency Checks on our training device
- Helicopter External Sling Load Operations: H125 HESLO add-on
The European Helicopter Association (EHA) and the European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) have teamed up to create an exceptional showcase for the European VTOL branch: Industry, operators and the regulator are coming together and discussing the future of vertical flight. EUROPEAN ROTORS is the unique platform for the industry driven by the leading OEMs to do business and - at the same time – to share knowledge in a comprehensive educational programme. The renowned EASA Rotorcraft and VTOL Symposium has been integrated into the three-day event and focuses on the latest rotorcraft and VTOL developments from a safety perspective. The unique concept of the event is augmented by certified training sessions, best-practice seminars and workshops.