This training solution allows to learn the basics of the sling load operation with mirror and vertical reference technique. Different rope lengths and loads are available. In a junior pilot program, a pilot can be brought up to a professional level, enabling him to handle complex and demanding missions on a simulator and later in a real helicopter. The HESLO module can be added to the H125 FSTD.
- This add-on to the Loft Dynamics' H125 training solution enables young pilots to learn the basics of flying external sling loads directly on a turbine helicopter, their later working equipment.
- Thereby operators can save costs as the simulator time is less expensive than the real helicopter. In addition, thanks to a structured training program and a weather and operation independent device young pilots are in a shorter time operative and more efficient during their missions.
- As the handling of critical situations can be trained, a safer operation is foreseeable.
- Basic procedures exercises and scenario based training enable the pilots to develop their competencies.
- Experienced HESLO pilots can teach their experience in a safe environment
- Original cockpit components
- Operable cockpit
- Motion system
- Different window and mirror options
- Different rope lengths
- Different loads
- Load master simulation