The H145 FSTD represents the five bladed four-tonnes-class twin-engine helicopter H145 D3. It is often used for law enforcement, helicopter emergency medical services (HEMS), onshore and offshore oil & gas missions and available as a version for private and business aviation. The simulator will be built in close cooperation with Airbus Helicopters. This ensures an affordable product with a realistic flight behaviour and the advantage of the 3D vision of virtual reality.
This H145 VR Training Device will allow pilots to:
- perform proficiency checks (LPC and OPC)
- receive training credits
- perform type ratings including normal flight, emergency situations
- train hoist operations
- fly with night vision goggles
- execute instrument ratings
Airbus Helicopters and Loft Dynamics are co-developing a Virtual Reality (VR) training device for the five-bladed twin-engine H145 helicopter. The co-creation of the helicopter manufacturer together with the VR simulator specialist will offer H145 operators:
- an affordable
- compact training solution
- with realistic flight behaviour
- and full-body immersion
- as well as the 3D vision and high resolution scenery of VR technology
Try it out!
Fly Virtual. Train Real.