We relieve you from the administrative processes of running your Loft Dynamics FSTD.
Loft Dynamics runs its own FSTDO to provide customers a full service to operate their simulator. This allows to have a state-of the-art training device without having to care about the processes. Thus, flight schools and helicopter operators can focus on their core competencies. Our FSTDO is under oversight of the European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA). This allows Loft Dynamics to operate qualified devices which enables to credit time towards flight training and checking.
Planning and execution of FSTD qualifications
The FSTDO team takes care of the entire qualification process with EASA FSTD specialists.
Training of your on-site specialists
Our training specialist introduces your flight instructors into the use of the FSTD. We train your local technician as well who guarantees a smooth operation of the device.
Supporting your team
We support your local instructors and technician to do their job in a professional manner.
Planning and execution of requalifications
To ensure the training quality, the regulator requires that the device must be checked every quarter of a year. This is planned and done by our FSTDO team.
- Contact our sales specialists to verify your use case
- The FSTDO experts evaluate together with our team the fundamentals like location and environment to operate the simulator.
- The simulator is shipped to your base.
- Our FSTDO team supports you to implement the simulator training in your syllabi.
- Loft Dynamics takes over the qualification of the device under EASA oversight.
- Thereafter the training of your onsite technician and instructors is provided by the FSTDO training team to enable a high-quality flight training.
- All the required IT tools and support to operate the device is provided.
- Steady updates to keep the simulator always on the newest technology standards are included in the service package
Founder & CEO, Loft Dynamics