Loft Dynamics is a young, successful and rapidly growing tech company in Dübendorf (Zurich, Switzerland), which develops, produces and promotes next-generation training simulators and services for helicopters and potentially other ground-breaking applications. Our passion: to provide ambitious pilots a most-authentic flight experience in the virtual world to drastically improve safety of flight. In this role you will support our management team.
- first point of contact for our clients and visitors
- calendar maintenance of the management
- expenses report for the management
- travel management for all employees
- answering the company phone and distribution of the incoming calls
- take over of administrative tasks (e.g. gifts for employees, etc.) and support our marketing department
- office management
- organization of events (internal events and if suitable sales events)
- support of ad hoc inquirements (e.g. picking up customers at the airport)
- commercial education
- a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similarly demanding assistant function
- high sense of responsibility, excellent organisation skills and high service orientation
- hands-on mentality
- excellent written and oral communication skills in German, English; and another major European language would be an advantage
- MS-Office skills
- team player
- willingness to work in a start-up
- Interest for Aviation
Loft Dynamics is a team of over 40 passionate hard- and software engineers, highly specialized developers, dedicated aviation and production experts that has achieved the world's first qualification of a Virtual Reality Motion training device by the European aviation safety authority EASA with its Robinson R22 & Airbus H125 training solutions. All mechanical designs and electronic systems are engineered and coordinated in-house. Another strength of the team is its proximity to flight schools and professional operators world-wide. Swiss launching customer Mountainflyers, the Heli Academy, the development partner Air Zermatt, the helicopter manufacturer Airbus Helicopters and other important industrial partners enable the development of highly performing and innovative training solutions with the best possible value. Several European and North American training centers have already ordered our training devices and services and operate them successfully. The company is multiplying its products and services offers and growing rapidly.
We offer a modern and flexible working environment with the latest development tools, exciting challenges and future-oriented career opportunities for you!
Ready for boarding? Then we are looking forward to getting to know you!
If you are interested, we would enjoy receiving your application documents. Please send your usual application documents directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, please contact Antonija Jergovic:
Tel.: +41 42 883 92 65