VRM Switzerland is a young, successful and rapidly growing tech company in Dübendorf (Zurich, Switzerland), which develops, produces and promotes next-generation training simulators and services for helicopters and potentially other ground-breaking applications.
Our passion: to provide ambitious pilots a most-authentic learning experience in the virtual world to drastically improve safety of flight.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining various hardware integrations into an existing software
- Co-development on the existing product
- At least a BSc in software engineering or relevant engineering field
- 3+ years’ experience in software development with C++/ C#/.Net
- Good communication skills in German, and English
- Experience in clean code development
- Experience with 3rd party device integrations
- Experience with CI/CD technologies
- Experience in Angular frontend development
VRM Switzerland is a team of over 40 passionate hard- and software engineers, highly specialized developers, dedicated aviation and production experts that has achieved the world's first qualification of a Virtual Reality Motion training device by the European aviation safety authority EASA with its Robinson R22 & Airbus H125 training solutions. All mechanical designs and electronic systems are engineered and coordinated in-house. Another strength of the team is its proximity to flight schools and professional operators world-wide. Swiss launching customer Mountainflyers, the Heli Academy, the development partner Air Zermatt, the helicopter manufacturer Airbus Helicopters and other important industrial partners enable the development of highly performing and innovative training solutions with the best possible value. Several European and North American training centers have already ordered our training devices and services and operate them successfully. The company is multiplying its products and services offers and growing rapidly. It is backed by solid investors who strongly support the international scaling of VRM Switzerland.
We offer a modern and flexible working environment with the latest development tools, exciting challenges and future-oriented career opportunities for you!
If you are interested, we would enjoy receiving your application documents. Please send your usual application documents directly to email@example.com.
For questions, please contact:
Tel.: +41 79 255 81 70