Loft Dynamics is a young, successful and rapidly growing tech company in Dübendorf (Zurich, Switzerland), which develops, produces and promotes next-generation training simulators and services for helicopters and potentially other ground-breaking applications.
Our passion: to provide ambitious pilots a most-authentic learning experience in the virtual world to drastically improve safety of flight.
- Acquiring of new customers with focus on the worldwide aviation industry (helicopters), mainly via telephone
- Establishment of a resilient network and a growing sales pipeline
- Execution of the entire sales cycle, from approach through sales pitch to contract closing in collaboration with the Head of Sales
- Development of business development strategies in close cooperation with the Head of Sales and the executive management team
- Several years of experience in sales of complex services, ideally from the simulation industry or aviation industry
- Proven sales track record in an B2B environment
- Confident at senior management level as well as strong communication and presentation skills
- Motivated self-starter with a solution-oriented approach and Hands-On mentality
- Business fluent in German and English (written & spoken)
- Strong sales talent with negotiation skills and persuasiveness
- Team player with intercultural competence
- Creativity and innovative spirit
- Willingness to travel on business (trade fairs, customer visits, etc.)
- Flying skills
Loft Dynamics is a team of over 40 passionate hard- and software engineers, highly specialized developers, dedicated aviation and production experts that has achieved the world's first qualification of a Virtual Reality Motion training device by the European aviation safety authority EASA with its Robinson R22 & Airbus H125 training solutions. All mechanical designs and electronic systems are engineered and coordinated in-house. Another strength of the team is its proximity to flight schools and professional operators world-wide. Swiss launching customer Mountainflyers, the Heli Academy, the development partner Air Zermatt, the helicopter manufacturer Airbus Helicopters and other important industrial partners enable the development of highly performing and innovative training solutions with the best possible value. Several European and North American training centers have already ordered our training devices and services and operate them successfully. The company is multiplying its products and services offers and growing rapidly. It is backed by solid investors who strongly support the international scaling of Loft Dynamics.
We offer a modern and flexible working environment with the latest development tools, exciting challenges and future-oriented career opportunities for you!
If you are interested, we would enjoy receiving your application documents. Please send your usual application documents directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, please contact:
Tel.: +41 79 255 81 70