Head of North American Sales
Loft Dynamics is a rapidly growing tech company in Zurich, Switzerland, which develops next-generation VR plus full-motion simulators for aviation and other ground-breaking applications.
Our passion: to provide ambitious pilots the most authentic flight experience in the virtual world, to dramatically improve safety of flight.
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven leader to be our first executive outside of Europe, who will lead our expansion to North America.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Work closely with our VP Sales, our CEO and the rest of our senior management team to develop our market-entry strategy for North America
- Hands-on sales execution, growing a team over time
- Develop a growing sales pipeline
- Acquire new customers with an initial focus on the North American helicopter industry, expanding to fixed-wing aviation over time
- Develop and deliver compelling presentations and proposals to potential clients
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities and close deals
- Execution of the entire sales cycle, from approach through sales pitch to contract closing, working in close coordination with our VP Sales and our senior management team
Your background and skills:
- Several years of experience in sales of complex services, ideally in rotorcraft or aviation and the simulator industry specifically
- A deep network selling training solutions to flight schools, aviation operators and/or airlines a big plus
- Proven sales track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets in an B2B environment
- Confident at senior management level as well as strong communication and presentation skills
- Motivated self-starter with a solution-oriented approach and hands-on mentality
- Strong negotiation skills and persuasiveness
- Team player with intercultural competence
- Creativity and innovative spirit
- Willingness to travel on business (trade fairs, customer visits, etc.)
A plus would be:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field is preferred but not required
Loft Dynamics is a team of over 40 passionate engineers, highly specialized developers, dedicated aviation and production experts that has achieved the world's first qualification of a Virtual Reality Motion training device by the European aviation safety authority EASA with its Robinson R22 & Airbus H125 training solutions. All mechanical designs and electronic systems are engineered and coordinated in-house. Another strength of the team is its proximity to flight schools and professional operators world-wide.
Swiss launching customer Mountainflyers, the Heli Academy, the development partner Air Zermatt, the helicopter manufacturer Airbus Helicopters and other important industrial partners enable the development of highly performing and innovative training solutions with the best possible value. Several European and North American training centers have already ordered our training devices and services and operate them successfully. The company is multiplying its products and services offers and growing rapidly.
We offer a modern and flexible working environment with the latest development tools, exciting challenges and future-oriented career opportunities for you! Ready for boarding? Then we are looking forward to getting to know you! If you are interested, we would enjoy receiving your application documents. Please send your usual application documents directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, please contact:
Antonija Jergovic, HR Manager
Tel.: +41 43 883 92 65