Attorney at law
Loft Dynamics is a young, successful and rapidly growing tech company in Dübendorf (Zurich, Switzerland), which develops, produces and promotes next-generation training simulators and services for helicopters and potentially other ground-breaking applications.
Our passion: to provide ambitious pilots a most-authentic learning experience in the virtual world to drastically improve safety of flight.
In order to strengthen our corporate team we are looking for a motivated personality to start immediately or by agreement.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for all legal matters of the company
- Management of all governance, compliance, and risk management matters across business operations with relevant legislation/regulations/rules/internal policies
- Active participation in the negotiation, drafting, signing and closing of sales contracts and partnership agreements
- Instruction and management of and coordination with external lawyers in Switzerland and abroad
- Comprehensive support in the implementation, maintenance and further development of the company's data protection policies
- Development and continuous improvement of the document management system
Your background and skills:
- University degree in law with very good grades (magna cum laude)
- Admission to the bar
- About five years of professional experience in a similar function (in-house or in a law firm)
- High affinity for technological developments in the service sector and related legal issues
- Excellent skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- Business minded way of thinking and a hands-on approach to work
- Resilient and motivated personality with a high level of self-responsibility
- Very good analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- Motivation to learn new things
- Team player
A plus would be:
- Passion for Aviation
Loft Dynamics is a team of over 40 passionate hard- and software engineers, highly specialized developers, dedicated aviation and production experts that has achieved the world's first qualification of a Virtual Reality Motion training device by the European Union Aviation Safety Authority EASA with its Robinson R22 & Airbus H125 training solutions. All mechanical designs and electronic systems are engineered and coordinated in-house. Another strength of the team is its proximity to flight schools and professional operators world-wide. Swiss launching customer Mountainflyers, the Heli Academy, the development partner Air Zermatt, the helicopter manufacturer Airbus Helicopters and other important industrial partners enable the development of highly performing and innovative training solutions with the best possible value. Several European and North American training centers have already ordered our training devices and services and operate them successfully. The company is multiplying its products and services offers and growing rapidly.
We offer a modern and flexible working environment with the latest development tools, exciting challenges and future-oriented career opportunities for you! Ready for boarding? Then we are looking forward to getting to know you! If you are interested, we would enjoy receiving your application documents.
Please send your usual application documents directly to email@example.com.
For questions, please contact:
Tel.: +41 43 883 92 65