3D Scenery Designer 100%
Loft Dynamics is a young, successful and rapidly growing tech company in Dübendorf (Zurich, Switzerland), which develops, produces and promotes next-generation training simulators and services for helicopters and potentially other ground-breaking applications.
Our passion: to provide ambitious pilots a most-authentic learning experience in the virtual world to drastically improve safety of flight.
In order to strengthen our engineering team we are looking for a motivated designer personality to start immediately or by agreement who would bear the following responsibilities:
- Design of efficient 3D content for flight simulation (airports, sites, objects of any kind)
- Detailed Airport design according to aviation requirements
- Generating and maintaining object libraries
- Deployment for the simulation engine
- Site survey and data collection if required (e.g. Image collection with drone)
Checklist for skills required for onboarding with Loft Dynamics:
- Expertise with Cinema 4D and/or 3D Studio Max
- Experience with low-poly design and content generation for 3D Engines (gaming, professional)
- Solid knowledge with texture generation in Photoshop
- Good knowledge of workflows and tools to generate 3D content (e.g. photogrammetry, format conversion)
- Fluent in German and English
- High flexibility, reliability
- Structured work approach that doesn’t need much supervision
- Motivated team player
A plus would be:
- Passion for Aviation or even some experience
Who we are:
Loft Dynamics is a team of over 40 passionate hard- and software engineers, highly specialized developers, dedicated aviation and production experts that has achieved the world's first qualification of a Virtual Reality Motion training device by the European aviation safety authority EASA with its Robinson R22 & Airbus H125 training solutions. All mechanical designs and electronic systems are engineered and coordinated in-house. Another strength of the team is its proximity to flight schools and professional operators world-wide. Swiss launching customer Mountainflyers, the Heli Academy, the development partner Air Zermatt, the helicopter manufacturer Airbus Helicopters and other important industrial partners enable the development of highly performing and innovative training solutions with the best possible value. Several European and North American training centers have already ordered our training devices and services and operate them successfully. The company is multiplying its products and services offers and growing rapidly. It is backed by solid investors who strongly support the international scaling of Loft Dynamics.
We offer a modern and flexible working environment with the latest development tools, exciting challenges and future-oriented career opportunities for you!
If you are interested, we would enjoy receiving your application documents. Please send your usual application documents directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, please contact:
Tel.: +41 79 255 81 70